Thursday, October 30, 2008

Bill, Joe, Rashid...am I next?

I don't mind telling you that I am really worried about this. The most coincidental and meaningless of encounters with Barack Obama can catapult one unwillingly into the glaring spotlight of international attention. And frankly, there is much of my life that I would prefer be kept entirely private. But those reporters and bloggers are nefarious at uncovering the most tightly held secrets, and how terrible it would be if any lapses from my past tarnished the campaign of the man I hope is our next President.

I can only attempt Peter's feat, and state I do not know Barack Obama. I have never met Barack Obama. I have never been in the presence of Barack Obama.

Should any information to the contrary be uncovered, please -- I just put in new sod out front, keep the camera crew on the driveway. Thank you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home