Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Chuck Norris wants to take his marbles and go home

I've always had a soft spot for Chuck Norris, maybe because he's a fellow USAF vet. And I really liked Lone Wolf McQuade. But his article on WorldNetDaily reminds me that the roles actors play aren't the people that the actors are, and the guise of celebrity isn't necessarily a hallmark of good character.

Chuck Norris is joining the chorus of tea partiers and those going Galt who are mad at reality, musing that Texas may (should?) secede.

He states, "Anyone who has been around Texas for any length of time knows exactly what we'd do if the going got rough in America." Um...cut and run for $200, Alex?

Seriously, Chuck, those are your words: "If the going got rough." I'm glad you weren't by my side in the military.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home